In an effort to provide resources and educate our staff and families with regards to college athletics and the recruiting process, we subscribe to an online Educational Recruiting System from Dynamite Sports, Inc. This powerful system has three (3) integrated websites, and includes over 120 streaming videos, 15 power-point presentations and hundreds of charts and documents. Use this System as a resource to help our student-athletes achieve their Academic & Athletic goals for college, whatever they may be!
Can you answer these questions?
- When should you register with the Clearinghouse?
- When can College coaches start contacting you?
- How many official visits are you allowed to take to NCAA DI schools?
- When should I start taking unofficial visits?
- Do you know what the scholarship limit is for your sport?
- What do I need academically to be eligible to play in college as a freshman?
- Do you know the Core Course requirements for NCAA DI and DII?
- Do you understand the recruiting calendar and what counts as a “Contact”?
- Are you waiting until your senior year to begin this process?