This page is a work in progress. Please continue to come back to it for updated content.
- How to Set Up Your District Owned/Managed iPad for the First Time & Canvas Login information
- Parent Tutorial for Canvas Video on YouTube (13 minutes)
- Submitting Assignments in Canvas on YouTube (8.5 minutes)
- Downloading Apps on Student iPads
- Using the Office Lens App for capturing images of student work that can be uploaded to Canvas
- Daily Maintenance Procedures for Student iPads
- Split Screen to View Two Apps Side-by-side on Student iPads
UASD Parent Canvas and iPad Support:
- For log in issues: Call your building secretary
- For specific issues with a course in Canvas: Contact the teacher of the course
- For general technical issues with Canvas or iPad: Please call 724-438-4501 x1604 Monday-Friday from 7:30-4:00.
***PLEASE DO NOT attempt to fix iPad Passcode issues by connecting your device to iTunes. Please contact the number above.***
- Canvas Community for Parents: Find resources and see FAQs for people who observe a student or students in Canvas.
- General Canvas information can be found at: community.canvaslms.com