This page is a work in progress. Please continue to come back to it for updated content.
- How to Log In and Out of Canvas
- How to Access Student CSIU for Attendance and Grades
- How to Set Up Your District Owned/Managed iPad for the First Time & Canvas Login information
- Parent Tutorial for Canvas Video on YouTube (13 minutes)
- Submitting Assignments in Canvas on YouTube (8.5 minutes)
- Tips for Saving Battery Life of School Issued iPad on YouTube (1.25 minutes)
- Downloading Apps on Student iPads
- Daily Maintenance Procedures for Student iPads
- Using the Office Lens App for capturing images of student work that can be uploaded to Canvas
- Split Screen to View Two Apps Side-by-side on Student iPads
UASD Parent Canvas and iPad Support:
- For log in issues: Call your building secretary
- For specific issues with a course in Canvas: Contact the teacher of the course
- For general technical issues with Canvas or iPad: Please call 724-438-4501 x1604 Monday-Friday from 7:30-4:00.
***PLEASE DO NOT attempt to fix iPad Passcode issues by connecting your device to iTunes. Please contact the number above.***
- Canvas Community for Parents: Find resources and see FAQs for people who observe a student or students in Canvas.
- General Canvas information can be found at: community.canvaslms.com
District Forms for iPad Repairs/Replacements:
- iPad Repair Form (Download and complete the form. Then return the form to your school’s office along with the iPad in need of repair. You may also get this form from your school’s office.)
- Lost or Stolen iPad Form (This form is to be used in the event of loss or theft of any UASD iPad or its charging components. Should any of these events occur, the student must immediately report this to their school’s main office and complete all relevant information on Section 1 of the form. You may print the form and return it to your school’s office or complete the form electronically. If you choose to complete it electronically, you MUST STILL INFORM tell your school’s office. You may also get this form from your school’s office.)