January 21, 2022 is a Remote Learning Day. Please remember to make certain your student is signed into the Teams app:
found on their iPads using their Microsoft Login (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org ) – Their password is their student id number with @uasd (ex. 1234567@uasd) They will need to do this in order to participate in the Live sessions today.
This page is a work in progress. Please continue to come back to it for updated content.
- How to Log In and Out of Canvas
- How to Access Student CSIU for Attendance and Grades
- Parent Tutorial for Canvas Video on YouTube (13 minutes)
- Submitting Assignments in Canvas on YouTube (8.5 minutes)
- Tips for Saving Battery Life of School Issued iPad on YouTube (1.25 minutes)
- Downloading Apps on Student iPads
- Daily Maintenance Procedures for Student iPads
- Using the Office Lens App for capturing images of student work that can be uploaded to Canvas
- Split Screen to View Two Apps Side-by-side on Student iPads
UASD Parent Canvas and iPad Support:
- For log in issues: Call your building secretary
- For specific issues with a course in Canvas: Contact the teacher of the course
- For general technical issues with Canvas or iPad: Please call 724-438-4501 x1604 Monday-Friday from 7:30-4:00.
***PLEASE DO NOT attempt to fix iPad Passcode issues by connecting your device to iTunes. Please contact the number above.***
- Canvas Community for Parents: Find resources and see FAQs for people who observe a student or students in Canvas.
- General Canvas information can be found at: community.canvaslms.com
- How to Connect to the Canvas Parent App
District Forms for iPad Repairs/Replacements:
- iPad Repair Form (Download and complete the form. Then return the form to your school’s office along with the iPad in need of repair. You may also get this form from your school’s office.)